[UK-CONTEST] UK-Contest Digest, Vol 41, Issue 23

sidwill at lineone.net sidwill at lineone.net
Sun May 21 12:25:43 EDT 2006

>From bitter experiance, I have found that HP printers are no good for
label printing.   The reason is that they bend the page right round the roller
and
labels don't like this.  The small error equates to the difference in thickness
of paper with
labes compared with plain paper.
You will soon meet the next problem with HP printers and labels  -  The labels

start to peel off during their tortured journey round the roller.   Sorry
but that
is how it is.