[UK-CONTEST] IOTA Contest - want to take it on?

Donald Field g3xtt at lineone.net
Sat May 27 10:47:57 EDT 2006

I have been managing the IOTA Contest for 5 years now, which I think is
probably long enough as it's easy to become stale and get into a rut. New
ideas and new approaches are always a good thing! In any case, my new-found
Board responsibilities are already taking up enough of my time!

What I would ideally like is for someone to shadow me this year, with a view
to taking it on lock, stock and barrel next year. Any volunteers? There are
no special skills required (!), but a love of contesting is essential, a
knowledge of how the IOTA contest and the IOTA Programme work is handy,
while software skills are nice but not essential (though a broadband
connection is!). Much of the work is organisational and administrative, as
there is a team in place who will do things like type up any odd paper logs
(and some are very odd!), help with software, take care of certificates and
trophies, etc.

Please reply direct to me - g3xtt at lineone.net or don at g3xtt.com

73 Don G3XTT