[UK-CONTEST] Bandpass filters

Don Beattie g3ozf at btinternet.com
Mon May 29 08:39:42 EDT 2006

Clive,

For what it's worth, I have a pair of the six-band Dunestars here
(auto-switched from the band decoder unit) and have had no problems (once I
made it auto switched)

They are rated at 200 W pep, and seem pretty good. But don't try them on the
wrong band. The capacitors smoke very easily that way !

They keep the RF from the other station out of the rx very well. They've
been in use for 10 years

73

Don, G3BJ