[UK-CONTEST] Bandpass filters

John Innes john.innes at btinternet.com
Mon May 29 13:55:33 EDT 2006

Hi Clive,
GM2T has used Dunestar Model 600 filters for some years now, driven from
homebrew (by GM4UYZ) band decoders, they work very well, only ever had one
fault and Dunestar shipped a replacement part over very quickly.
If you're planning to buy these, its best to go direct to the States and
order them off the web site, even paying tax, duty and shipping worked out
less than buying from a dealer in the UK

Regards
John MM0JXI