[UK-CONTEST] Morse on Radio 4

Adrian Rees rees.a at btconnect.com
Fri Nov 3 04:37:15 EST 2006

Just got in the office, and got a ribbing about this one.

I didn't hear the Radio 4 programme, as I usually prefer Pink Floyd on the way to the office (dark Side of The Moon for those interested). My work colleagues have all made comments along the lines of "slow data transmission"  or "so thats what you get up to of a weekend, where's the anorak then ?"

Just goes to show the perception of the non "amateur radio" public. I think this perception is still, either Tony Hancock / Anorak / or CB.

By the wa, when are the SSB FD Results out ?

Ta

Adrian MW1LCR