[UK-CONTEST] PL259 advice please.

Ian G3WVG g3wvg at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 9 04:25:34 EST 2006

Chris

I did mean the SO "barrel" connectors .. Apologies for not making that
clear.
Thanks for all those who replied on and off reflector.  The consensus is
that the " www.theRFC.com in the USA does the best ones and that Westlake
may be OK too.  Another said RS components were good, but I can't find the
spec sheet for those.

Thanks again 73 Ian G3WVG