[UK-CONTEST] RSGB IOTA Contest - Final Scores

Don Field don.field at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 14:44:15 EST 2006

Clive

Many populated areas (plus most of the US from what I can see) are covered
by high-definition photos. Many other areas are at much lower definition.
It's interesting here - you can see pretty much every house and tree in
Reading but move 5 miles north to where we are in rural Oxfordshire and it's
all a bit fuzzy (of course, that could be the RF from my tx!).

Don G3XTT