[UK-CONTEST] Google Earth vs Microsoft

Colin colin at g3psm.net
Mon Nov 13 18:12:38 EST 2006

I suspect the high definition areas at the moment are those of high
population density.   A couple of hundred metres after leaving the
greater Southampton conurbation and enter the New Forest District on the
A36 the maps go 'fuzzy' and that includes where I live.   There are
locations, as Chris remarked on, that will probably remain 'fuzzy'.
Check the exclusion areas in the BR68!

The U.S. authorities on the other hand take a little artistic licence
with Paint Shop Pro and just remove offending objects.

73

Colin, G3PSM