[UK-CONTEST] Google Earth vs Microsoft

Colin colin at g3psm.net
Tue Nov 14 04:40:40 EST 2006

I was talking of the Google Earth version Peter and not Microsoft.
After all Bill Gates wields more power than all the major powers,
doesn't he?   Certainly the Microsoft version is interesting and I was
not aware of this before.   Mind you the 3d add-on will only work with
IE and not with Firefox.

73

Colin, G3PSM