[UK-CONTEST] CQWW CW ... MZ5A Shetland

Ian Pritchard g3wvg at btinternet.com
Wed Nov 22 08:52:32 EST 2006

Hi Guys

  I'm off to Shetland in the morning, to get set up for a low key SOAB HP entry...no cluster.  It'll be simple antennas only, but the exposed cliff top location looks pretty good for the US and I should do  reasonable  business with the rare mult.

  See pics ...http://www.g3txf.com/dxtrip/MZ5A-06/MZ5A-06.html.

  Nigel G3TXF has already kindly delivered 100kg of hardware for me and taken some great recce photos.   I'll be taking another 75kg.  Much depends on lack of Aurora (it's 60' North) and much depends on the weather (strong gales forecast ).  Please keep an ear open for my puny signal and give me a call.

  73 Ian G3WVG