[UK-CONTEST] CQWW CW ... MZ5A Shetland

Cooper, Stewart coopers at odl.co.uk
Wed Nov 22 11:04:17 EST 2006

Good luck Ian. I'm in Hong Kong now and won't be back home until Thursday PM, so I don't know how this affect my contest. But all the best in Shetland. Are you running big power/what antennas?
I think you may have misunderstood my last e-mail to you asking about whether you'd tried Braewick. I was just curious to know if they'd stopped renting as you had gone for the lighhthouse? I had planned on Braewick for IOTA next year, so I hope theyre still doing it. Thought I might also try CQ WW SSB too, as doing it from home is such a struggle.
73
Stewart

Stewart Cooper
Maintenance Systems Engineer

ODL
Buchanan House  Summer Street  Aberdeen  UK  AB10 1SJ

Tel (Direct) +44 (0)1224 628039
Tel (S'board) +44 (0)1224 628000
Fax +44 (0)1224 643325