[UK-CONTEST] CQWW CW MZ5A SOAB High Power Unassisted

Cooper, Stewart coopers at odl.co.uk
Wed Nov 29 10:44:11 EST 2006

Ian said:
>the twine holding the ends of both antennas had severed

TWINE!??

Great write-up Ian. I do like Shetland! I had to throw in the towel on Saturday morning. I was completely jet lagged and still un-recovered from the stress of the Korea trip. I couldn't stay awake at all. I thought about re-categorising as a 160m single band entry but couldn't even hack that! I am really p****d off about this, as conditions on LF were the best for years and I had spent some considerable money and time on the station.

73
Stewart
GM4AFF / GM0F