[UK-CONTEST] 21/28MHz contests

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Thu Oct 5 09:49:47 EDT 2006

Just for your amusement I noticed that October QST and the ARRL
Ratesheet for this week showed as well as the (correct) CW/SSB event
last Sunday a seperate RSGB 21/28MHz CW contest on October 16th. I
emailed their contest editor Ward N0AX and received this reply:

'Oh.  I sent off the October Contest Corral column for review and I
don't  think I ever got a response.  I'll check out the RSGB site and
make the  necessary corrections to the ARRL Web page.  Thanks for the
feedback.'

I wonder how many stations we will hear on the bands next week
calling CQ Contest....

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com