[UK-CONTEST] RSGB 21/28 LOGS?

Lee Volante lee at g0mtn.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Oct 7 16:36:11 EDT 2006

Hi John, Steve, everyone,

I spoke with Justin G4TSH today at today's very enjoyable HF Convention
about this. It appears that there was a typo in the email address to send
logs to, namely it had an @rsgb.org.uk address, and you will note the other
events have an @rsgbhfcc.org address.

So the logs should be safely at RSGB HQ instead of being directly sent to
the adjudicator. They should shortly be forwarded on, and finally should
then be acknowledged. Apologies for the delay with this (hopefully one-off)
administration work - please be patient for a couple of days.

73,

Lee G0MTN