[UK-CONTEST] Hf Convention

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Tue Oct 10 05:09:29 EDT 2006

On 10 Oct 2006 at 8:44, johndunnington wrote:

> Those really interested will attend no matter. This year the M25
> (M1-M40-M4-M3) route was dreadful due to roadworks, rain showers, and
> shunts.

Well I escaped all those on Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon,
the only problem I had was the sun blinding me...

I admit to not attending Manchester. Getting old I suppose and not
into long car journeys. Old Windsor was very civilised in that
regard, the whole of  7 miles from Bracknell.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com