[UK-CONTEST] IOTA Contest Results

Fred Handscombe fredch at homeshack.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Oct 12 14:18:54 EDT 2006

So was/were he/they penalised for this?

The rules are clear; start at 001.

Wind up or not they deserve a penalty (assuming they entered?)

Remove their first 69 QSOs would be a good idea.

It looks like the UK deserves a communal "pat on the back", 5 of the top 7 places in multi-op and great showings from G3PJT on QRP and also from Crispin GM4FAM who doesnt have a beam I believe?

Well done to the adjudication team too.

73 Fred
G4BWP/A9