[UK-CONTEST] Lattice tower information page

Chris Tran zl1ct at gm7v.com
Thu Oct 26 08:33:30 EDT 2006

Thanks to Dave G4BUO, Fred G4BWP, Adrian MW1LCR, John G4ZTR and Mike VP8NO
for their comments, additional info and suggestions about my web-page -
floods have prevented me going to my temporary job today, so I've added more
info, diagrams and photos - nearly finished. I'm hoping to add the e-mail
feedback received to the web-page.

Can anyone please verify if the current Versatower manufacturers are still
supplying towers direct to the amateur market ?  Roy Garbett has now left
the company which is a big loss - Roy was very knowledgeable and helpful.

My web-tracking software recorded 99 different IP addresses viewing the page
in the first 24 hrs, so there is a healthy interest in this topic !

73
Chris
GM3WOJ