[UK-CONTEST] Short UK Contest Callsigns

MM0DFV mm0dfv at scotham.net
Tue Sep 5 14:37:45 EDT 2006

Thanks Chris...

>> It is maybe time to review the range of contests that the SCCs can be
>> used
>> in ?

It's what I am trying to ask. Do we really need any kind of contest range?
Why not just to work in any contest you like using your short contest
callsign? And another good point... why do we need to report every time
about the contest station's location to OFCOM? We don't do that when we use
our normal callsigns, do we?

Sorry for all these questions, but I don't like to follow the pointless
rules, why not to use our contest call signs like other Europeans do
that?.... What about you guys?

Chris, thanks again for your answer.

73 Jurij
MM0DFV