[UK-CONTEST] Ropoco 1 G4RCG

John Muzyka g4rcg at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 1 06:05:21 EDT 2007

Good fun as usual, still dont know why this is not done on an afternoon instead of a morning, 57 qso's no dupes,
  Did anyone actually work G0JSB (I think that was his call) I finally got his call after thinking it was someone just sending me random dots and dashes and trying to jamm me out. I could not read anything else he was sending so never got him in the log.
  Cheers
  John G4RCG