[UK-CONTEST] WPX SSB G0RTN

Gerard Lynch gerrylynch at freenetname.co.uk
Sun Apr 1 18:04:56 EDT 2007

OK, hardly a record breaking entry...

Call: G0RTN
Operator(s): G0RTN
Station: G0RTN

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: London
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

------------
   160:    0
    80:   61
    40:   37
    20:  106
    15:   56
    10:    1
------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Conditions stank so I was very glad that I was only playing around with my new
antenna (wonda-doublet at 15m agl).  It works fine.  ZM3WW, JH4UYB and VR2C
through the 40m wall here in QRM Alley were the high points (with 100 Watts),
and 4D9RG on 20 with a booming signal was also a nice catch.

Conditions seemed to pick up on Sunday evening, but I had to QRT at 1900Z due
to a major work meeting on Monday that I needed to be fresh for.

73
Gerry G0RTN
http://www.gerrylynch.co.uk