[UK-CONTEST] 80m CC CW G3YMC

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Tue Apr 3 03:34:17 EDT 2007

It was a fun session last night and conditions inter G seemed quite
good. Some of the regulars seemed missing or else I missed them..

77 QSOs with 5W of QRP, one of my better evenings.

It was nice to hear Richard G4ZFE on again after his return from 9M2.
He was operating from his QTH a few hundred yards from here so was
pretty strong - hope I didn't cause you too many problems... if you
see posts here Richard what club do you enter for, we have a few CC
vacancies at Bracknell (hint...). But in any case please do drop in
for a cuppa.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com