[UK-CONTEST] Ropoco 1

Andy Swiffin a.l.swiffin at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Apr 5 07:44:08 EDT 2007

>>> On 01/04/2007 at 18:34, in message
<016f01c77484$41bae160$0202a8c0 at G3SXW>,
"G3SXW" <g3sxw at btinternet.com> wrote:
> RoPoCo is a lot of fun, a different format, I was a regular entrant
for many
> years and even won it a couple of times.

> I'm sure this contest could be re-enlivened. Maybe both these
problems could
> be solved at one stroke by making it late morning or even afternoon.
> If we try this and it doesn't work then reduce the duration to 90
minutes.
> 73 de Roger/G3SXW.

I was sorry to have to miss this (along with most other events at the
moment)  due to other commitments.  I love the format of actually
exchanging something more than a number, the chinese whispers aspect of
it adds a nice extra little twist.   Why not add this kind of exchange
into some other CW contests like the CC ones?

Cheers
Andy
gm8oeg