[UK-CONTEST] Eu Sprint - Apology

Lee Volante lee at g0mtn.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Apr 14 19:57:11 EDT 2007

Clive,

We need to be careful with calendars....  I think the first full weekend of
April would be the SP DX contest (SSB / CW) which might some problems on
most years.  This year, because April 1 was a Sunday, SP DX was on 8 / 9
April, and so itself was then coincident with the Yuri Gagarin contest.
When I operated the SP activity was losing... A similar trend!  Maybe the
moral of the story is to enter the contests popular with Russians, but then
we're being dragged along by those market forces against our will.

Today's Sprint was a struggle for sure.  And I missed the JA's too !

Lee G0MTN