[UK-CONTEST] Revised Rule for the use of the DX Cluster in RSGBVHF/UHF Contests

Cooper, Stewart coopers at odl.co.uk
Sun Apr 15 08:07:49 EDT 2007

The term 'database' can mean more than just super-check partial. Many contesters have customised databases of postcodes, locator squares, names, etc. Personally, I don't use super-check partial to complete a half-heard log entry. That would be pointless. However, it does help focus the mind in a noisy band as to what you might be hearing. I don't consider that to be putting me into an assisted category. I sometimes wonder if using the cluster gives one any assistance either, given all the c**p that it spits out.
In spite of all this I don't condone the breaking of rules.
73
Stewart
GM4AFF