[UK-CONTEST] Radcom Contest Results

Peter Hobbs peter at tilgate.co.uk
Tue Apr 24 04:52:52 EDT 2007

I heartily welcome the recent editorial changes at Radcom, however the published results seem now to be limited to the first 20 places (May issue).  This has all been discussed in this forum as being a reasonable compromise between space and exposure, but it doesn't do much to encourage new  or casual participants.  Perhaps we have a new "award structure" to see who can get their call published!

Seriously though, where this is done,  I do think it would be appropriate to include a link in the report to the full published results.  Who has the influence to achieve this?

73, Peter G3LET