[UK-CONTEST] RadCom Contest Reporting

Peter Hobbs peter at tilgate.co.uk
Wed Apr 25 10:16:55 EDT 2007

Tim,

Looking at the May contest reports in Radcom, there's an awful lot of wasted
space.  Perhaps a compromise would be to list just the position, call, maybe
club if appropriate, and the total score, rather than the whole nine yards
(which can be seen on the web).  Apart from the contest results reporting, I
do feel however that the general tenor of Radcom is showing a distinct
improvement over the last year or so.

73, Peter G3LET