[UK-CONTEST] HF Convention Info

Peter Hobbs peter at tilgate.co.uk
Fri Apr 27 03:32:49 EDT 2007

Chris,
I would suggest the event is sufficiently far ahead not to need the code,
which is there really to validate transactions where immediate despatch is
being made.  We are always being advised not to divulge this sort of info
except on a known https site.  Lack of it in no way prevents debit from your
card.
73, Peter G3LET