[UK-CONTEST] HF Convention Info

Ian Fugler G4IIY zen90387 at zen.co.uk
Fri Apr 27 14:24:29 EDT 2007

Chris,
I am one of the four yet to respond.  Given that my telephone number was
included as part of the e-mail I received and that there were only nine of
us in any case, a phone call from RSGB could have cleared this without all
this nonsense.  I feel a letter to the editor coming on.  On second
thoughts, he's probably inundated with correspondence about contest result
listings.

Ian