[UK-CONTEST] OT: RSGB move and QSL bureau - closure?

G3SXW g3sxw at btinternet.com
Sun Dec 16 10:43:05 EST 2007

Peter,
YOU don't understand the magic of paper-QSLing. Your prerogative. But for
many folks it's much more than "information capable of digital
transmission".  It's not cold logic - it's human nature.

Anyway, where is your evidence for "terminal decline"? I check the stats on
all my DXpeditions. The incoming paper requests have run at around 50-60%
(depending on rarity) for decades. I discern no decline.
73 de Roger/G3SXW.