[UK-CONTEST] N1MM Users Help please

Ian G3WVG g3wvg at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 8 17:54:02 EST 2007

Hiya N1MM users.

I'm switching from WL to N1MM.  People tell me it's the way to go!

Everything seems pretty straightforward except for one quirky little thing.
When sending a CW CQ message from the F1 key any other key stroke I make
causes the message to stop. It's exactly as though I'd pressed the ESC key .
It doesn't happen with any of the other F key messages.

As a slap-dash typist, I like to use my CQing time to make corrections, so
this is clearly a major disadvantage!!

Any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong will be most welcome.

Thanks and 73 Ian G3WVG

ps I don't know if it's relevant but I'm using Winkey.