[UK-CONTEST] Ofcom web site

tim at timkirby.net tim at timkirby.net
Tue Jan 9 07:58:08 EST 2007

Funnily enough, Dave - I tried that, but the javascript on the page
wouldn't let you download the PDF rather than displaying it in a new
browser window. I sneaked around it by using an old Win98/IE5 machine which
worked just fine.

Kept me amused for a few minutes whilst I worked out how to get my new
licence, anyhow..

73, Tim G4VXE