[UK-CONTEST] VU7RG

CHRIS COLCLOUGH chrisg1vdp at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 18 14:10:42 EST 2007

Nice stiff breeze here in the midlands. Used the "big brown Van" as a kite, thought about stringing a wire up with it but the HF rig was at home.

  On the Steve Wright show they advised Lorries and High sided vehicles went off road, so the guy I was following decided to take his lorry in to a field..... Had to be listening to radio 2!

  Chris
  G1VDP

C Swallow <swallow at btconnect.com> wrote:
  All kidding aside Andy, I wound the tower all the way down, C31 sitting at
about 50 foot and 402 40 foot. The 402 is now completely destroyed and it
took the driven element for the 20M bit of the C31 with it. Max gust
recorded 65MPH.

Chris