[UK-CONTEST] QRS Contest turning right slightly..

Graham Ridgeway m5aav at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 18 17:50:23 EST 2007

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 19:07:58 -0000, "johndunnington"
<johndunnington at johndunnington.karoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Graham even at 71 don't consider myself elderly ..just yet a while..
>Just off to Helsinki for the Contest Club of Finland Annual Dx Convention on
>the Helsinki/Stockholm Ferry..back Sunday..

Well - you're a bit ahead of me John. 59 here and wearing out quickly
<smile> [The first bits fell off - or were 'chopped out' <smile> 8
years ago, and the Consultant wants to attack me with his scalpel
again........groan.]

Have a Good Trip.

73 Graham M5AAV