[UK-CONTEST] AFS CVRS

Dave Lawley g4buo at compuserve.com
Sat Jan 20 18:25:42 EST 2007

A good turn-out from Cray Valley, by my reckoning we had sixteen members
on, or seventeen if you include GM4FAM but he's a little outside the 50
mile radius. Good to hear three of our less-experienced M3s give it a
go, as well as M3RCV, and M3CVN operating G3RCV under supervision.

Bit embarassed to appear to have done better on phone than CW, not for
the first time. Ended with 389 good ones. Rather a treat to work not one
but two TF stations. Was CWI for real? I never heard him either.

No, SJJ hadn't been overdoing it on the red wine, I heard that bloke as
well say he was near the airport, couldn't remember its name but it's
the big one. Bless.

Dave G4BUO