[UK-CONTEST] SSB AFS

Ray - G4FON ray at g4fon.co.uk
Sun Jan 21 05:00:28 EST 2007

Hi all,

G2CWI may have worked 430, but I don't know how. I worked entirely S&P
during the contest and did not find him on the bands. To get that score he
must have been running, or perhaps he decided to start from 400 to wind
everybody up!

Just over 100 S&P QSO's here. I cannot tell you how much more enjoyable the
CW leg is!

73

Ray, G4FON