[UK-CONTEST] AFS CW + REF CW

Steve Bunting stephen.bunting at virgin.net
Sun Jan 28 14:44:33 EST 2007

Hi All,

I have had two goes at submitting logs for AFS CW. I have not had an
automated response. Should there be one? I appreciate that the
adjudicator may be away for the weekend, but I don't want to miss the
deadline.

On another note, I made 97 QSOs during REF CW this weekend on 40 and 80m
QRP. Nothing special in my 7050 claimed points, but the lot was done
using Internet remote control. The audio latency will probably stop any
real attempts at using this for high rate contests, but it was nice to
do all the same. I'd be happy to hear from anyone who has IP-sound
working over the web (not LAN) off the list.

73
Steve
M0BPQ