[UK-CONTEST] DXPEDITION TO 3B7 - September 2007

Don Beattie g3ozf at btinternet.com
Wed Jul 11 12:32:03 EDT 2007

Apologies for using the contest reflector bandwidth for this but...

The Five Stars DXers Association is going to St Brandon in September to mount a major expedition (12 station, 20 operators, 18 days on the air). More details on www.3b7c.com

We have one last slot for an operator. We are exploring some possibles, but I thought I'd open the opportunity up to the UK Contest Reflector community as well

Very briefly the criteria are as follows:

* Experienced multi-mode operator

* Team player

* Good health

* Available for the whole of September 2007

* Willing to help before and after the DXpedition with logistics (inventory
packing/unpacking) and QSLing.

* Able to afford up to £2,700 including airfares to and from Heathrow/
Mauritius.

If anyone is interested, please get in touch with me - mail to g3ozf at btinternet.com or phone 01694 781 666 or 07802 922 219

73

Don, G3BJ