[UK-CONTEST] Surely

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Fri Jun 1 12:42:14 EDT 2007

On 1 Jun 2007 at 18:20, colin at g3psm.net wrote:

> Chris,
>
> Just as a point of clarification the Editorial staff for Radcom now
> numbers just two people - the Editor, Giles G1MFG and the new News
> editor who is a journalist and having to learn the ropes as far as
> Amateur Radio is concerned.   As a result Radcom is basically put
> together by one person with amateur radio knowledge.   This is no mean
> feat considering some years ago there were eleven members of staff
> putting Radcom together.

Criticisms aside, I must say the article by Ian GM3SEK on coax
characteristics must rate as one of the best articles I have ever
read, almost a classic. Thanks Ian. And the discussion about
impurities in quartz crystals in Tech Topics must be a close second.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com