[UK-CONTEST] UK-Contest Digest, Vol 53, Issue 35

Ian Fugler G4IIY zen90387 at zen.co.uk
Sun Jun 3 14:01:15 EDT 2007

I have a DrayTek router.  It required some ferrites on the telephone cable
to stop it dropping sync when I was on either 30m or 40m.  In fact, on 40m
it only took about 10w.  I can run QRO now with the ferrites added.
Strangely, for the first time last weekend, it did it on 80m (QRO), but has
not happened since I added a further ferrite.  Keep adding them (wound
correctly), is my advice.  You can tell if they are having a positive effect
by comparing the SNR figure before/after.

Ian