[UK-CONTEST] NFD / computer logging.

Ian Pritchard g3wvg at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 8 12:43:20 EDT 2007

Hiya

  Choosing a logging program is a little bit like buying a new car or new transceiver.  By that, I mean it's diffcult to get or give objective advice.  People can sometimes get very defensive about "their"  program and irrationally support "their" current choice.

  I've pretty well used them all, and all have their quirks.  What I would say is that on NFD this year we used 2 networked computers running Win-Test and it was great..  The program is clean, the screen is uncluttered and intuitive, networking is easy, QSO editing is simple (no mouse needed) and it's highly stable.  The disadvantage ..well, it's not free.

  Definitely worth a look..

  73 Ian G3WVG