[UK-CONTEST] Bit off topic - but may be interesting.

STEPHEN LAWRENCE stephen.lawrence at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 12 15:37:37 EDT 2007

Come on then, someone out there explain this one to me.  Yesterday the phone line supplied by ONETEL suddenly started to act up..low audio crackling..sounds like one leg has gone O/C somewere between hr and the excahnge.

Got up today, nothing.but my internet 8mb connection works just great still.....this service comes from BT....but if I aint got any dial tone what the heck is going on?

We are migrating back to BT on the 20th....bit strange to say the least.

73

Steve
G4EOF