[UK-CONTEST] 80m CC G3SJJ

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 13 18:42:12 EDT 2007

Not good timing. 1930 - 2030 is about the only time I get to have
quality conversation with Yvonne for 5 nights of the week during her 60+
hours working schedule. Managed to get to the radio for about 2020 with
a glass of Australian Columbard. Like to try something different each
session so this time it was all S&P except 2 and using the external
paddle at 30wpm for all QSOs. Interesting that very few stations
appeared to be using a paddle, prefering to press buttons, although keys
were more prevalent higher up in the band. Managed 62 Qs before going to
watch The Apprentice final at 2115. A bit of a fracas around 3520 as
3B7SP had been spotted and there was quite a pile-up. He was agood
signal but for some reason it didn't click that I oughht to call him!

Chris G3SJJ