[UK-CONTEST] FT1kMP Key Click Reduction

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 4 11:28:52 EST 2007

Yes, I agree, Clive. I have completed the Inrad mod, 2 C and 1R. The
leading edge has only changed slightly but there is a very noticeable
improvement in the trailing edge. Before there was a sharp corner
whereas now it is much more rounded. I have taken pix of the waveform if
anyone is interested.

73 Chris G3SJJ