[UK-CONTEST] G3WYW CC2007

Paul G3WYW paul at kbcomms.demon.co.uk
Mon Mar 12 17:32:26 EST 2007

Hi,

This was my first BERU and even though I was only able to spend a couple of hours at it, I was pleased with my very modest QSO total of 20 on a single band 14MHz entry in 2 1/2 hrs operating on Saturday afternoon.

Station was FT-100 to a 20M dipole at about 15feet!  Logged using SDC and manual keying. Working John 'LZQ in ZS3, 7Q7BP, J88DR and Nigel V25XF were all highlights. Managed to tune the 20M dipole on 15M for a QSO with Alan P3J to go with the one on 20M!

I'll send my log in as a checklog this time but I will definately be back next year, better prepared and multiband!

73 Paul G3WYW.