[UK-CONTEST] One cut number too many?

Bob Henderson bob at 5b4agn.net
Sun Mar 18 05:02:42 EST 2007

Perhaps he has a problem with dit strings.  The combination of tiredness and
el-bugs has been known to give rise to this condition.  So too has the
arrival of old-age.

My old friend Joe, K3JH became K3J5 in his later years, to his utter
frustration and the amusement of others. Finally, he traded his call for
N3EA.

It takes a complete idiot to intentionally cut numbers in a call-sign or any
other variable alpha numeric string.

In order to communicate effectively one needs to be able to think.

Bob, 5B4AGN