[UK-CONTEST] OT, well sort of...

Adrian Rees (MW1LCR) rees.a at btconnect.com
Sun Mar 25 14:46:38 EST 2007

Free, nearly, to good home.

I have a 20 x 20 Foot Summer house, (Shack) complete with Patio doors,
windows, side doors etc that is nearly free to a good home. I will
exchange it for a vountary donation to either RAIBC or SSAFA (your
choice of which and amount you feel comfortable with).

The summer house is in good condition, needing only minor work (bit of
damp in one corner, and the veranda planks need changing) and will need
some new felt on the roof.

It can be dismantled into "manageable" pieces.

So as we all know, every contester needs a home, every bloke needs a
shed, get yours for nearly nothing !

Whoever wants it arranges transport, and dismantles it, although an
extra pair of hands or two can be arranged at this end.

Its locacted 5 miles due East of Llangollen, within a mile or so of the
A483.

Contact me on 07939 407972 / 01691 774730 if interested.

Adrian (MW1LCR)