[UK-CONTEST] BA Luggage

marc.tinkler at yahoo.com marc.tinkler at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 16:50:44 EDT 2007

Hi Bob

I have a 7m SOTA pole but i was thinking of getting a 12M spider pole.. still goes pretty small I think ... and then I was thinking of using a doublet (30m long ..ish) fed with some 300 ohm twin feed which I assume would cut the weight??

I have a laptop rucksack that I think I could fit my laptop, 706, ATU and PSU into and then using that as hand luggage although it might be heavy and the X ray guys would probably want to have a poke at it.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

73 Marc G0AZS