[UK-CONTEST] BA Luggage

Roger Dixon lists at irdixon.plus.com
Fri May 11 09:51:29 EDT 2007

I travelled BA to 3B8 via ZS in March.  I also travel BA frequently on
business.  They are getting stricter on the 23kg baggage allowance.
However, IC706 + switch mode power supply + ATU + notebook and all the
connecting cables & K1EL keyer all fit within the carry on baggage size
limit.  And you can nearly lift it !!

Roger - G4BVY