[UK-CONTEST] NEW TOOLS AT MMMonVHF

MMMonVHF dl8ebw at mmmonvhf.de
Sat May 12 05:54:48 EDT 2007

MMMonVHF the new VHF-DX-Portal still under devolopement!

As you possible have seen past weeks, we did implement new
tools nearly every one or two weeks like:
NEW FEATURES at NEWS - http://www.mmmonvhf.de/latest.php
VISUAL DATABASE      -  http://www.mmmonvhf.de/vdb.php
144 MHz MWS-List     -  http://www.mmmonvhf.de/upload-mws/emws.php

and since yesterday also a 144MHz Beacon Map -EUROPE-

You will find that MAP at the Tropo section
http://www.mmmonvhf.de/tr.php  and its a visualization of
the great Beacon Database of Stefan, LA0BY.

The MAP will show the status of activity as well as the beam
direction of the european 144 MHz beacons.
If you click at a specific beacon you will get infos from
this beacon and as well a pull down menue lower the MAP will open
and show the last DXC-spots (if some available).
Updates of beacons please transfer to Stefan, LA0BY ...

Again we have to report that the best view will be with
MOZILLA/FIREFOX (in IE sometimes there will be no map
background ;-( )...

PLEASE help to update your NEWS and DATABASE inputs!
The next OUTPUT of MS-DATABASE (eg CALL3.txt) will be spread
out in end of these month...

Have a good and successfull weekend, kind regards,

73  de    D L 8 E B W   Guido  (Guy)
qrv from JO31NF for VHF-DX: MS & EME
RIG: IC275H 2*12elM2 750W ATF-Preamp

A Team-Member of MMMonVHF DX Portal