[UK-CONTEST] Wireless clock for the radio shack...

Marc Tinkler m_tinkler at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 06:10:27 EDT 2007

I use one of these (well the previous version anyway)...

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2776710.htm

At least it's with me wherever I am in the world or /P and I can use the world time function to see GMT and local.

73 Marc G0AZS

PS
Interesting point from Stuart about logging time. So if I start to
call 30-40 secs before start time and then work someone whilst
remembering to finish the QSO and hit the "log entry " key exactly on
the hour... would that be OK?